23 Jan 2012

Event: Road Trip Week 2012!

Have I got some great news to tell you! A few or so days ago, an awesome idea popped into my head – Road Trip Week! I LOVE road trip books, as they make the best stories, so instead of doing nothing, I put into action an event! The event will celebrate a few of the road trip books scheduled to come out in 2012!


Road Trip Week will run from the 13th -17th of February. Across the period of 5 days, we will be getting to know a bit more about the road trip stories that will gracing our presence this year and the authors themselves who created them! Not only will there be amazing posts but lots of giveaways too! So get ready for some awesome fun next month!

I bet your wondering who will be featured during the week. Well lucky for you, you’ve come to the right place! And here’s the schedule:

13th – Megan Bostic (Never Eighteen)

14th – Elissa Janine Hoole (Kiss The Morning Star)

15th –Jessi Kirby (In Honour)

16th - Nina LaCour (The Disenchantments)

17th – Hilary Graham (Reunited)

I know your itching in your seats, and are probably just as excited as I am for this event that will take place in a couple of weeks! So what can you do in the meantime? Why not take the groovy, road trip button I made and display it on your blog! You can view the button and grab the code at the top of page! Thanks in advance for spreading the word!

P.S - I also can’t forget to thank Anna from Literary Exploration who helped with my button code troubles! Thanks Anna! J

5 comments:

  1. Sounds great, I'm reading Never Eighteen this week.
    Nice to see another Aussie blogger, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great Rebecca. I'm such a fan of roadtrip books! Am looking forward to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jess, I think you'll really like them! Don't forget to enter the RTW giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this!!! Road trips a brilliant, and I love all the books you've chosen as well - such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete